Accurate / Speedy / Easy
Video Measuring System
NEXIV VMZ-S Series
Nikon offers a broad range of metrology solutions for various applications ranging from electronic parts to larget aircrafts.
Each with its own strength, CMM measuring solutions, including 3D laser scanners, can be used to provide true multi-sensor capability.
Large Volume Inspection
Large scale measurement for metrology assisted production. Provides automated, non-contact metrology solutions based on optical technologies.
X-ray and CT Inspections
With the precise 3D images, acquired by using Nikon's micro-focus X-ray source, internal complex structures are visible under NDT
- Measuring Instruments
- CNC Video Measuring Systems
- White Light Interferometric Microscope Systems
- 3D Metrology
- Large Volume Inspection
- X-ray and CT Inspections
May 26 - 29, 2020
Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC)
Lake Buena Vista, Florida, USA
Jun. 9 - 11, 2020
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, USA
- Jun. 06, 2022 New system for end-of-line Gap & Flush measurement heralds revolution in vehicle quality control
- May. 23, 2022 Renewal of Two Counters and Five Measurement Stands for Digital Length Measuring System “DIGIMICRO”
- Mar. 17, 2022 Improved software deskills video measuring and improved repeatability of results
- Jun. 02, 2021 Nikon introduces the CNC Video Measuring System "NEXIV VMZ-S4540”, ”NEXIV VMZ-S6555"
- May 26, 2021 Nikon Introduces “Offset.CT” for X-ray CT system
- Apr. 22, 2021 Nikon introduces “Remote Control SDK” software, enabling multiple “NEXIV” integration in the production line
- Mar. 16, 2021 Nikon introduces the X-ray CT system “XT H 225 ST 2x”
- Nov. 12, 2020 Nikon introduces the CNC Video Measuring System “NEXIV VMZ-S3020”
- Oct. 27, 2020 Nikon introduces the large-volume non-contact measuring system “APDIS” series